V8-TC8 Benchtop CNC Mill 3,000-60,000RPM 1.1Kw Spindle
- Brushless Servo Motors in all 3-Axes
- 3,000-60,000RPM 1.1Kw IMT High Speed Spindle
- Spindle Taper Rotational Accuracy: 2μm (0.00008″)
- Automatic 8-Position Tool Changer with Integrated Tool Height Setter
- Automatic “Tool Break” Detection
- Dynamic Work Offsets and Tool Center Point Control Included
- High Precision Linear Guides and Ballscrews.
- Table Travel XYZ: 20″(500mm), 8″(200mm), 11″(280mm)
(Product shown in Optional Safety Enclosure with integrated coolant system and optional 4th axis rotary table.)
Scroll down for more info….
The V8-TC8 3-Axis CNC Milling Machine
The V8-TC8 High Precision Benchtop CNC Mill is perfect for all milling applications requiring high speed tooling in a small footprint. Developed here in Silicon Valley, MDA Precision’s V8-TC8 Mill utilizes a High Speed German Made Spindle along with an Automatic Tool changer with integrated Auto Tool Length Measurement. The 1.1Kw IMT spindle is capable of handling drills and endmills as small as 0.002” (0.05mm) in diameter, yet it is powerful enough to run 1/8” (3mm) diameter endmills in metals and ¼”(6mm) endmills in plastic. Low Friction Linear Guide Bearings minimize stick slip effect in each axis resulting in smoother tool motion. Brushless Servo motors in each axis provide accurate and reliable motion. A full range of material from plastics to metals including Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Titanium can be machined.
Manual operation of the mill is made possible by sleek flip out hand wheels and easily accessible front panel spindle controls. This CNC mill is used all over the world for demanding micro milling and micro hole drilling applications in the fields of biomed, electronics, microfluidics, optics, aerospace, robotics, and university research. Our PC based MotusCNC control software accepts industry standard FANUC G-code. The V8 CNC mill is delivered as a turn key solution including control computer. Only single phase 230VAC(optional 110VAC) power and compressed air is required for facility installation. The standard controller comes with the ability to support our RT4 4th Axis or TN4 Trunnion Table. We offer a complete package that already includes the TN4 Trunnion here. Please explore additional options in the options tab!
- Table Travel XYZ: 19.6″(500mm), 8″(200mm), 11″(280mm)
- High Precision Ballscrews and Linear Guides
- German Made IMT Classic45 Spindle 1.5Hp (1.1Kw) with 3,000-60,000 RPM
- TC8: 8 Position Automatic Tool Changer with integrated Tool Length Measuring System
- Brushless Servo Motors in X,Y,Z Axes
- Rapid Feed Rate: 120IPM (3000mm/min)
- 4th and 5th Axis Ready
The V8-TC8 package includes:
- Fully Assembled, Tested Turnkey package
- 3-Axis CNC Mill
- IMT Classic45 German made 2,000 to 60,000RPM spindle
- TC8: 8 Tool Automatic Tool Changer with integrated Tool Length Measuring System
- CNC Controller
- All-In-One Computer with Installed MotusCNC Software and 3 Axis License
- 1 Year Warranty
If you would like to discuss your CNC Mill application with us please give us a call and we will be happy to help you determine which of our CNC Mills is best for you.
If you have any questions please call us at (408) 847-7796 or EMAIL US.