WABECO V4 Benchtop CNC Mill 100-7500RPM 2Kw Spindle
- Brushless Servo Motors in 3-Axes
- Powerful, High Torque 2.7Hp (2Kw) spindle (100-7,500 RPM)
- Table Travel XYZ: 19.6″(500mm), 6.8″(175mm), 11″(280mm)
- Research and Development
(Pictures shown with optional Integrated Coolant Enclosure and Fagor Digital Read Out System)
Scroll down for more info….
This High Precision German Made Benchtop CNC Mill is perfect for very precise prototyping such as medical research, small parts production, and education. These mills are used in shops and labs all over the world for demanding applications such as: medical, dental, electronics, optics, aeronautical, robotics, and training.
The V4 Benchtop CNC Mill is one of our most popular CNC Mills because of its powerful 2.7Hp fully programmable spindle (100-7500 RPM) and large machine table. Our MotusCNC control software makes going from CAD to CAM to finished part a seamless transition. With one push of a button the controller can be switched from CNC mode to Manual mode allowing the slick fold out hand wheels to be used for manual positioning. The controller comes standard with four axes drivers allowing a 4th axis to be added at any time.
Price of Standard Model includes:
- V4 Benchtop CNC Mill
- 4-axis controller
- Y-Extension, allowing for 175mm (6.8″) of travel
- All-In-One Lenovo Computer with Installed MotusCNC Software and 3 Axis License
- Warranty: 1 year limited parts warranty on WABECO Products
- Warranty: 1 year on Varicon Spindle