V9-TC8 Benchtop CNC Mill 1,000-50,000RPM
- Brushless Servo Motors in all 3-Axes
- 1,000-50,000RPM NSK NR50-5100 ATC Spindle Factory Link
- High RPM, high precision spindle ideal for ultra precision work in plastics and soft metals
- Spindle Taper Runout within .001mm (0.00004″)
- Automatic 8-Position Tool Changer with Integrated Tool Height Setter
- Automatic “Tool Break” Detection
- High Precision Linear Guides and Ballscrews.
- Table Travel XYZ: 19.6″(500mm),8″(200mm), 11″(280mm)
This spindle is best for customers doing ultra-precision, small diameter drilling, and milling with plastics and soft metals.
- Medical Implants
- Intraocular Lenses
(Product shown in optional steel frame machine base)
This base is perfect for our lab based customers with dry or minimal coolant applications.
(Product shown with optional microscope camera option and custom base option)
The V9-TC8 3-Axis CNC Milling Machine
The V9-TC8 High Precision Benchtop CNC Mill is for ultra-precision, small diameter drilling, and milling. The NSK NR50-5100 ATC spindle has a taper runout of < .001mm (.00004″)
We recommend this spindle for customers exclusively working with small diameter end mills in plastics and soft metals. Microfluidics is a perfect application for this spindle.
Our MotusCNC control software accepts industry standard FANUC G-code. The V9-TC8 CNC mill is delivered as a turn key solution. Only single phase 230VAC (optional 110VAC) power and compressed air is required for facility installation. This mill comes standard with the ability to support our RT4 4th Axis.
Please explore additional options in the options tab.
The V9-TC8 package includes:
- V9 CNC Mill
- NSK Spindle Package
- TC8 Automatic Tool Changer
- 4-Axis Controller
- All-In-One Linux Based PC With MotusCNC Software and 3 Axis License Installed
- 1 Year Warranty on MDA Products
- 6 month Warranty on NSK Products
(Product shown in Optional Steel Frame Machine base) This base is perfect for our lab based customers with dry or minimal coolant applications and limited space.
(Product shown with optional microscope camera option)
If you would like to discuss your CNC Mill application with us please give us a call and we will be happy to help you determine which of our CNC Mills is best for you.
If you have any questions please call us at (408) 847-7796 or EMAIL US.