- Brushless Servo Motors in all 5-Axis
- 4th and 5th Axis Trunnion Table
- Alfred Jaeger 3.5Kw High Torque 1500D High Frequency Spindle
- RPM Range: 5,000-30,000
- Rotational Accuracy: 0.002mm (0.00008”)
- For detailed spindle specifications go to the factory link
- Automatic 8-Position Tool Changer
- Automatic “Tool Break” Detection
- Table Travel XYZ: 19.6″(500mm), 8″(200mm), 11″(280mm)
- Dynamic Work Offsets and Tool Center Point Control Included
- 5 Axis Micro-machining
(Product shown in optional Full Safety Enclosure with integrated coolant system)
Scroll down for more info….
The TN5-V6-TC8 5-axis CNC Milling Machine for full Simultaneous and 3+2 Indexing Machining Applications
The TN5-V6-TC8 High Precision Benchtop 5-Axis CNC Mill is ideal for all 5-Axis machining applications requiring high speed tooling matched with high torque. The TN5-V6-TC8 Spindle is a top quality “Alfred Jaeger” 1500D Chopper Spindle that bridges the gap between high torque machining and high tolerance micro-machining. It is capable of high speed clearing operations while maintaining incredible precision.
This CNC Mill can also be used as a 3-Axis or 4-Axis Mill since the TN4 Trunnion Table can be easily uninstalled. Manual operation of the mill is made possible by sleek flip out hand wheels and easily accessible front panel spindle controls. Our PC based control software accepts industry standard FANUC G-code. The TN5-V6-TC8 5-Axis CNC mill is delivered as a turn key solution including control computer. Only single phase 230VAC (optional 110VAC) power and compressed air is required for facility installation. This mill comes standard with the ability to support our RT4 4th Axis.
Please explore additional options in the options tab.
The TN5-V6-TC8 package includes:
- V6 CNC Mill
- Alfred Jaeger Spindle Package
- TN4 Trunnion Table
- TC8 Automatic Tool Changer
- DM6 5-axis controller
- All-In-One Linux based PC with MotusCNC software installed
- 1 Year Warranty on MDA and Wabeco Products
- 1 Year Warranty on Jaeger Spindles
(Product shown in Optional Safety Enclosure with integrated coolant system)
If you would like to discuss your 5-Axis CNC Mill application with us please give us a call and we will be happy to help you determine which of our Small 5-axis CNC Mill is best for you.
If you have any questions please call us at (408) 847-7796 or EMAIL US.