Q350 5 Axis CNC Mill
- Alfred Jaeger 1500D 5,000-30,000 RPM or Z62 5,000-60,000 RPM spindles available
- 5,000-30,000RPM 3.5Kw Alfred Jaeger 1500D High Frequency spindle Factory Link
- 5,000-60,000RPM 2.1Kw Alfred Jaeger Z62 High Frequency spindle Factory Link
- Granite Machine Structure provides superior damping, thermal stability, and accuracy
- Table Travel XYZ: 19.3″(490mm), 12″(300mm), 12″(300mm)
- Automatic 8-Position Tool Changer with Integrated Tool Height Setter
- Automatic “Tool Break” Detection
- Dynamic Work Offsets and Tool Center Point Control Included
- High Precision Linear Guides and Ballscrews.
- Brushless Servo Motors in all 5 Axes
- Enclosure LED lighting
- Full Enclosure with optional Integrated Liquid Coolant system or Minimum Quantity Lubrication
- Optional X,Y,Z Closed Loop System with 0.001mm (1μm) Resolution Glass Scales
- Download the Q350 CNC Mill Datasheet 2021 for more info
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing!
Scroll down for more info…
Q350 5 Axis CNC Mill
The Menig Automation Q350 CNC Mill offers an intuitive milling system with a large work volume while providing the accuracy required for the most demanding applications. High rigidity in a small footprint is achieved by utilizing a granite machine base that provides superior damping and thermal stability. The Q350 features a maximized work area of 19.5 inches (490mm) in X-axis, 12 inches (300mm) in Y-axis and 12 inches (300mm) in Z-Axis travel. The Q350 can be equipped with either the 3.5Kw 5,000-30,000 RPM 1500D Alfred Jaeger “Chopper” or the 2.1Kw 5,000-60,000 Alfred Jaeger Z62 . Both spindles are equipped with a pneumatic tool change system that utilizes the “TC8” 8-Tool Automated Tool Changer with Integrated Tool Height Setter and Broken Tool Detection. The TC8 allows the user to achieve maximum job efficiency when running programs that require multiple tools. MotusCNC™ Control Software provides the user with a modern and user-friendly interface. Real time visual simulation and adherence to the Fanuc NC Standard allows easy integration with any industry standard CAM software.
If you would like to discuss your CNC Mill application with us please give us a call.
(408) 847-7796 or EMAIL US.