V6-TC8 Benchtop CNC Mill 5,000-30,000RPM 3.5Kw Spindle
- Brushless Servo Motors in all 3-Axes
- 5,000-30,000RPM 3.5Kw Alfred Jaeger 1500D High Frequency spindleFactory Link
- High Torque, high precision spindle where higher RPM and faster feed rates are needed
- Spindle Taper Rotational Accuracy: 0.002mm (0.00008”)
- Automatic 8-Position Tool Changer with Integrated Tool Height Setter
- Automatic “Tool Break” Detection
- High Precision Linear Guides and Ballscrews.
- Table Travel XYZ: 19.6″(500mm), 8″(200mm), 11″(280mm)
- Aerospace Applications
- Medical Tooling
(Product shown in Optional Safety Enclosure with integrated coolant system)
Scroll down for more info….
The V6-TC8 3-Axis CNC Milling Machine
The V6-TC8 High Precision Benchtop CNC Mill is ideal for all 3-Axis machining applications requiring high speed tooling matched with high torque. The V6-TC8 Spindle is a top quality “Alfred Jaeger” 1500D Chopper Spindle that bridges the gap between high torque machining and high tolerance micro-machining. It is capable of high speed clearing operations while maintaining incredible precision.
Manual operation of the mill is made possible by sleek flip out hand wheels and easily accessible front panel spindle controls. Our MotusCNC control software accepts industry standard FANUC G-code. The V6-TC8 CNC mill is delivered as a turn key solution including control computer. Only single phase 230VAC (optional 110VAC) power and compressed air is required for facility installation. This mill comes standard with the ability to support our RT4 4th Axis.
Please explore additional options in the options tab.
The V6-TC8 package includes:
- V6 CNC Mill
- Jaeger Spindle Package
- TC8 Automatic Tool Changer
- DM6 6-Axis Controller
- All-In-One Linux Based PC With MotusCNC Software and 3 Axis License Installed
- 1 Year Warranty on MDA and Wabeco Products
- 1 Year Warranty on Jaeger Spindles
(Product shown in Optional Safety Enclosure with Integrated Coolant System)
If you would like to discuss your CNC Mill application with us please give us a call and we will be happy to help you determine which of our CNC Mills is best for you.
If you have any questions please call us at (408) 847-7796 or EMAIL US.